This group was founded in 2008 to fill the specific needs of women in business and is a subgroup of the
Cottage Grove Area Chamber of Commerce
Cottage Grove Area Women in Business provides a forum for local women in business to meet, network and exchange ideas while growing professionally and personally with dynamic speakers on topics of interest to business women.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
• Gain Valuable information that can be applied directly to your business from our renowned speakers
• A business listing on the WIB website membership directory and a link to your business website
• Opportunity to attend Special Events
• Ability to market yourself and your business in the introduction portion of each meeting
• Exclusive advertising opportunities with the local SWC Bulletin’s special “Cottage Grove Area Women in Business” insert
• Opportunity to post specials or announcements to our WIB Facebook fan page
• Create mutually beneficial relationships with other local women in business
7:45 AM Doors Open
8:00 AM Welcome, 1 Minute Commercials
8:30 AM Speaker presentation
9:15 AM Announcements
9:30 AM Meeting Adjourns
June, July & August meetings are networking only.
DATES, TIME & LOCATION
DATE: Third Friday of every month
TIME: 7:45 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
PLACE: Training Room of the Cottage Grove City Hall, 12800 Ravine Parkway, Cottage Grove, MN
Planning Committee Meetings
Meets the fourth Thursday of the month from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. at the chamber office.
$75 per year for a member of any Chamber | $125 per year for non-chamber members
$10 per meeting for those that do not wish to join
Barb Forthun, Mary Kay
Planning Committee Members
Ana Druszczak, Cottage Grove Eyecare Clinic
Becky Fox, Mary Kay Cosmetics
Laurie Levine, Thrivent Financial
Sheree Schuler, 31 Bags
Dr Megan Eckdahl, Oasis Chiropractic
Liz Ann Smythe, Norwex
We are supported by the Executive Director.
For information on becoming a Chamber Member visit www.cottagegrovechamber.org